Monday 18 July 2011

Bread Making using A BreadMaker

Hola guys n gurls...
I find that blogging wud b a better way to store our recipes... I punya buku recipe looks messy and unorganized.. Hehehe

Well I'm back in baking... Wholemead Bread is baking in my BreadMaker aka BM
After using this BM for a few times and reading lots of blog posts, there are a few things that should be highlighted while using a BM....

1) The first ingredients that should enter a BM is the wet ingredients... water, eggs, milk etc
2) Then add sugar...salt
3) Add all types of flour that u wanna use ( Put the wholemeal flour 1st if using it)
4) Add in yeast, bread improver, bread softener n other ingredients... ( it is important to make sure yeast and sugar,salt &water do not come in touch b4 switching the BM on)
5) After 10 mins running the BM then only add the butter.....

All these steps wud ensure a better bread being made.....
Why I'm writing this here??? So tat I sendiri tak lupa... Hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment