Kums is back to blogging...
This post is to inform that most probably I will manage this blog myself as my fellow blogger is temporarily "not available" at the moment. Nothing to worry..She is busy with her new role as a wife..
Sunday, 4 November 2012
This biscuit is created after 2 failure attempts and searching many many recipes.I was searching for eggless coffee biscuit.
I really wanted coffee biscuit this year so after much modification, I finally finalized the best coffee biscuit recipe. Hehehe
Here we go,
400 gm wheat flour(Tepung Gandum Cap Sauh)
60 gm corn flour
120 gm castor sugar
1 ¾ tablespoon Nescafe Sunrise
1 ¾ tablespoon hot water
½ tsp baking powder
225 gm butter
1) Cream butter and sugar together.
2) Add hot water to the coffee. Mix the coffee to the creamed butter.
3) Sieve wheat flour, corn flour and baking powder and mix to the creamed ingredients.
4) Knead all the ingredients til well blended.
5) Use a cookie cutter and cut out according to your desired shape
6) Bake in 150oC for 15 minutes.
7) When the cookies are cooled, drizzled some cooking chocolate on the cookies.
8) Enjoy eating.
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (STEAMED)
6 oz butter
4oz castor sugar
3/5 tin condensed milk
1 cup water
8 oz self raising flour
2 oz cocoa
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
½ teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1) Mix the wet items in a pan and let it to boil.
2) While waiting for the boiled items to cool down, sieve the dry items.
3) Mix both wet and dry items. Pour in a 8inch tray.
4) Steam for 45-50 minutes.
It is very important that the stove fire must be in high and you must not open steamer until 50 minutes. Or else the cake may not rise.
It is also very important to line the tray with a baking paper so that the cake won’t stick at the bottom of the tray.