This biscuit is created after 2 failure attempts and searching many many recipes.I was searching for eggless coffee biscuit.
I really wanted coffee biscuit this year so after much modification, I finally finalized the best coffee biscuit recipe. Hehehe
Here we go,
400 gm wheat flour(Tepung Gandum Cap Sauh)
60 gm corn flour
120 gm castor sugar
1 ¾ tablespoon Nescafe Sunrise
1 ¾ tablespoon hot water
½ tsp baking powder
225 gm butter
1) Cream butter and sugar together.
2) Add hot water to the coffee. Mix the coffee to the creamed butter.
3) Sieve wheat flour, corn flour and baking powder and mix to the creamed ingredients.
4) Knead all the ingredients til well blended.
5) Use a cookie cutter and cut out according to your desired shape
6) Bake in 150oC for 15 minutes.
7) When the cookies are cooled, drizzled some cooking chocolate on the cookies.
8) Enjoy eating.